Days in Istanbul / Istanbul, two continents:
a sample itinerary... giving guests a very good idea about true Istanbul.
A private tour guide and car/van - vehicle in service from 9am till 5pm.
We are coming & meeting guests at their hotel.
First stop of the day is
the Mosque of Suleyman (Ottoman, 500 years old, biggest mosque in Istanbul).
Next is a visit to
Chora Church Museum (Byzantine, 1000 years old, unique with its mosaics & frescos).
Then, we are driving to the Asian side of Istanbul to have a look at a summer residence;
Beylerbeyi Palace (Ottoman, 150 years old, where the last six Ottoman sultans lived).
Back to the European side again to take a boat from Ortakoy for a cruise along the Bosphorus for about an hour.
As our cruise along the Bosphorus is over, we are taking guests back to their hotel.
To give you an idea, lets say if guests are a party of eight,
rate of the day is
400 Euros (in total, not per person).
This rate includes:
• our daily tour guiding services,
• a private air-conditioned van in service for the entire day,
• all expenses related with the private van such as fuel expenses, parking fees, services of a driver, etc.
This rate does not include:
• museum admission fees of our guests,
• tickets for Bosphorus cruise,
• personal expenses of our guests such as lunches (if necessary) & drinks
• the only reason we are not including museum admission fees into this rate is simply because this is a private tour and we, as your tour guides, are very happy taking our guests to one or ten different museums / locations in a day, all depending on personal interests.
• please give us the flexibility to change the order of visits whenever necessary. This, sometimes, becomes a must in Istanbul, to avoid crowds.
• the rate you find above is the rate valid in 2011, for a party of six. We, naturally, are very happy operating for 2 persons, 10 people or parties of any size. Please feel free to get in touch for details.
• the rate you find above is quoted in Euros.
Please note that
we are very happy to be paid in Euros, US Dollars or local currency (TL).